Polyfoam (PP) is foamed polystyrene, having a small mass with a large volume, low thermal conductivity, high protective properties against cold, heat, moisture, shock.
Accepted waste types
Not contaminated by residues:
- Fuels and lubricants;
- scotch tape;
- technical fluids.
Photo 4 Cost of waste, features of reception depend on the type:
- defective, illiquid plates, elements of building decor;
- disposable tableware;
- packaging material for industrial equipment or household appliances;
- remnants of PP from parsing houses, refrigerators, railway cars, ships;
- food packaging (egg trays, etc.);
- production wastes for the production of foam products.